Office of the Dean > Dean's Distinguished Lecture Series
Dean's Distinguished Lecture Series
Below is the schedule of events hosted by the Office of the Dean as part of the Distinguished Lecture Series. If you have any questions about these events, please contact our office at (212) 746-5900.
- February 6, 2013: Daniel J. Rader, M.D. - "From Human Genetics to Novel Therapeutics: Translational Medicine in Lipids and Atherosclerosis"
- February, 4, 2013: David A. Asch, M.D. - "What Business are we In? Reflections on the Outcomes of Medicine and Medical Education"
- January, 16, 2013: Alan D. D'Andrea, M.D. - "Hereditary Chromosome Instability and Cancer
- December 12, 2012: Matthias H. Tschöp, M.D. - "Targeting Gut-Brain Communication for the Treatment of Diabetes and Obesity"
- November 19, 2012: Pier Paolo Pandolfi, M.D., Ph.D. - "The Co-Clinical Trial Project: Towards Precision Therapy for Human Cancer "
- October 11, 2012: Jeffrey Engelman, M.D., Ph.D. - "Targeted Cancer Therapies: Response and Resistance"
- August 28, 2012: Howard Chang, M.D., Ph.D. - "Genome Regulation by Long Noncoding RNAs"
- July 27, 2012: Joseph Wu, M.D., Ph.D. - "iPSCs for Cardiac Disease Modeling, Drug Screening, and Cell Therapy"
- July 16, 2012: Napoleone Ferrara, M.D. - "Basic and Translational Aspects of Angiogenesis"
- July 9, 2012: Richard Lee, M.D. - "Cardiac Regeneration"