How to Apply Online
To be considered an applicant for staff (non-academic) U.S. positions, you are required to apply online.
Please click here to apply online.
In addition, when applying online you must complete all required fields.
Employment in Qatar
To be considered an applicant for staff positions located in Qatar, apply following the instructions included in the job posting. Qatar positions can be viewed at http://qatar-weill.cornell.edu/aboutUs/hr/career.html
To be considered an applicant for Staff (non-academic) U.S. positions, you are required to apply online. In addition, when applying online you must complete all required fields and reach the "Thank you" page.
To be considered an applicant for staff positions located in Qatar apply by following the instructions in the ad language.
Search For and Viewing Positions
To view more detailed information about positions, click on the "Job Title". You will be taken to a new page that includes a brief description and requirements for that position.
To search for positions select the "Show Search Criteria" link to display the search fields. You can search by job number or keywords. You can also search by Job Field, Grade or Location; you will be prompted to select relevant criteria in the drop-down menu(s) if you choose these options. For example, you can search for all positions within a particular Job Field a list of positions matching your criteria will appear.
- To apply for positions in the Staff(non-academic) U.S. group, click on the "Apply" button at the top or bottom of the job description page.
- After clicking the "Apply" button, you will be taken to our Privacy Agreement. You must agree with the terms of the agreement by clicking "I Accept" to be taken to the Login page.
- If you are a new user, click on the "New User" button and follow the instructions to create your account using a user name and password.
- If you have created an account previously, sign in by entering your user name and password and clicking "Login". If you have forgotten your user name, click on "Forgot your user name?" and the system will send an email to the email address registered with your account. If you have forgotten your password, click on "Forgot Your Password?" and the system will send an email to the email address registered with your account. Continue through the application process by following the online instructions.
- Responses are required for fields/questions marked with an * (asterisk).
- Applicants are required to provide an email address. If you do not currently have an email address, several providers offer email for free. We recommend that you obtain a free email address and return to our site, or enter a non-active email address using the following format: FirstnameLastname followed by 'invalidemail.com'. For example: JohnDoe@invalidemail.com. Note: This is not an active/valid email address. You will not receive any correspondence via this email, but it will allow you to apply for positions.
- Use the tab key to move from one field to another.
- For positions in the Staff (non-academic) U.S. group you are required to attach a resume. If you choose to attach different resumes as you apply for other positions you are limited to ten (10) additional files. In addition, if your resume has not changed since the last time you applied, you do not need to re-attach the file. All attached files will be connected to future applications. Note: Please keep in mind that once you attach a file you are unable to remove, edit or replace what has been previously attached.
- A progress bar is provided at the top of each page as you are going through the application so that you can view where you are in the application process. Prior to submitting your application you will view the "Summary" page, where you can review your application in it's entirety before selecting the submit button.
- Review and edit information on the "Summary" page prior to clicking the "Submit" button. If you chose to make changes to your application you are able to do so by using the "Progress Bar" at the top of the page to move back and forth between the pages.