NewYork Weill Cornell Medical Center Alumni Council
Outstanding Service Award
In 2005 the NewYork Weill Cornell Medical Center Alumni Council (CAC) introduced this award to recognize an individual who has made a significant contribution to the Medical Center through his or her years of service to the institution. This award is presented every two years to an individual who:
- is a current member of the faculty and/or staff at our Medical Center
- has provided service to the NewYork Weill Cornell Medical Center
- is a CAC member
If you are interested in nominating someone for the Outstanding Service Award, please use this form.
Vinod Malhotra, M.B.B.S.,
- 2013 - Vinod Malhotra, M.B.B.S., M.D., F.A.C.A.
- 2011 - Mark W. Pasmantier, M.D.
- 2009 - Roger W. Yurt, M.D.
- 2007 - Joseph T. Cooke, M.D.
- 2005 - Ralph L. Nachman, M.D.
Distinguished Achievement Award for Physicians
This award was first presented in 1982 and is currently awarded every two years to a physician who:
- spent at least two years as a house officer or faculty member at the Medical Center
- has developed a distinguished career at another institution and
- is a graduate of a Medical College other than Weill Cornell Medical College
John H. Daly, M.D.
Luke M. Kitahata, M.D.
- 2014 - John H. Daly, M.D.
- 2012 - Luke M. Kitahata, M.D.
- 2010 - Henri R. Ford, M.D.
- 2008 - Roy L. Silverstein, M.D.
- 2006 - Michael S. Conte, M.D.
- 2004 - Joe L. Simpson, M.D.
- 2002 - Albert J. Stunkard, M.D.
- 2000 - Robert M. Carey, M.D.
- 1998 - John M. Beal, M.D.
- 1996 - John C. Ribble, M.D.
- 1994 - Donald Kaye, M.D.
- 1992 - C. Wayne Bardin, M.D.
- 1990 - Leona Baumgartner, M.D. *
- 1988 - Paul R. McHugh, M.D.
- 1987 - Joseph E. Rall, M.D. *
- 1986 - John A. Oates, Jr., M.D.
- 1985 - Elizabeth Dexter Hay, M.D. *
- 1984 - Louis W. Sullivan, M.D.
- 1983 - Gerhard H. Giebisch, M.D.
- 1982 - Edward W. Hook, M.D.
If you are interested in nominating someone for the Distinguished Achievement Award, please use this form.
Distinguished Housestaff Award
This award is presented annually to one member of the housestaff from each department for all-around excellence. Award recipients are selected by Department Chairs and Residency Program Directors.
2014 Distinguished Housestaff Award recipients
2013 Distinguished Housestaff Award recipients