NewYork Weill Cornell Medical Center Alumni Council
The Center Alumni Council (CAC) was established in 1976 to create a collegial association for healthcare professionals at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center. The objectives of the founding members were to provide services that:
- Support and promote the educational, research and clinical missions of the Medical Center
- Foster close relationships among its members through social events.
- Encourage the coming together of current and former faculty and staff members of both the Hospital and the Medical College
Become a member of the NewYork Weill Cornell Medical Center Alumni Council (CAC)
Membership is open to current and former:
- Physicians who have received at least one year of training at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell and are graduates of a medical college other than Weill Cornell Medical College
- Scientists and healthcare professionals involved in medical training at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell
- Faculty members of Weill Cornell Medical College
- Members of NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell's administrative leadership
- Members of the professional staff associated with NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital or Weill Cornell Medical College
Currently, annual dues are $65 for regular membership or $15 for new alumni (first three years after completing post graduate education or fellowship).
Dues fees are waived for retired members.
Residents/Housestaff are provided with first year complimentary membership.
Benefits to Joining the Center Alumni Council
CAC members enjoy the following benefits:
- Complimentary subscriptions to NewYork Weill Cornell Medical Center Alumni Council News, Weill Cornell Medicine and NYPress
- Borrowing privileges at the Samuel J. Wood Medical Library/C.V. Starr Biomedical Information Center. To learn more about library access priviliges available to you, click here
- Eligibility to join the Griffis Faculty Club which entitles you to reciprocal privileges at the Cornell Club in New York City
- Inclusion in the prestigious Medical Center Alumni Community
- Invitations to receptions sponsored or co-sponsored by the Center Alumni Council
Join the CAC
Please use this reply card to request CAC membership.